I am a resident of the Crellin area of Garrett County, Maryland and have primarily worked as an electrician in commercial, industrial, and residential construction/maintenance for the past 29 years. I presently hold a Maryland Master Electrical License and a West Virginia Journeyman’s License.
I was raised in nearby Aurora (Preston County, WV) and have been a Garrett County resident for 16 years. I have 1 daughter, Kristen Elaine, and multiple pets (including Molly). When I am not working I enjoy doing anything that allows me to be outdoors (sports, gardening, farming, hiking, and taking my rifle for a walk). I also enjoy photography, antiques, and meeting new people.
I am looking forward to the next 4 years and the challenges that lie ahead for us all. Please feel free to contact me at any time to discuss and share your thoughts and concerns about our great nation, state, and county.
Commissioner Gatto currently sits on the following Boards:
- Adventure Sports Center International (ASCI)
- Board of Education
- Cancer Coalition
- Chamber of Commerce
- Cindy's Fund
- Commission on Aging
- Deep Creek Lake Policy & Review Board
- Garrett County Development Corporation
- Health Department Board of Health
- Juvenile Review Advisory Board
- Performing Arts Committee
- Planning Commission
- Social Services
- Traffic Advisory Committee
- Youghiogheny River Citizens Advisory Board