PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, March 16, 2021
Meeting will be Live Streamed at https://www.facebook.com/garrettcountygovernment/
and with limited in-person seating
Agenda Session Times are Approximate
The Board of County Commissioners may close a portion of this public meeting and move into Executive Session to comply with a specific constitutional, statutory, or judicial requirement that may prevent public disclosure about a particular proceeding or matter
*To comment on agenda items – please send to [email protected]
4:00 Call to Order of Public Session
County Administrator – Additions/Deletions to Public Meeting Agenda
Approval of Public, Administrative, and Executive Meeting Minutes
4:05 Garrett County Health Department – COVID 19 Update – Robert Stephens
4:10 Proclamation – American Red Cross Month – March 2021
4:12 ANNOUNCEMENT – Backbone Solar Project
4:20 Garrett County Purchasing Department
- Bid Awards:Prefabricated Steel Bridge – Snowy Creek Road
4:30 Garrett County Board of Education - Fiscal Year 2022 Budget Presentation
Note the following guidelines are in place:
- Face covering is required
- Social distancing must be maintained. Seating is limited to approximately 15 people in the meeting room, including the Commissioners, County staff and presenters (if in person). Seating will be first come-first served.
- No public attendees will be admitted into the County Office Building for the meeting until ten (10) minutes prior to the meeting starting time
- Anyone wishing to make comments during the public comment period must sign up when entering the meeting room. When called upon, the commenter must go to the podium to provide comments. All comments are limited to three (3) minutes. Any comment not made in person will be accepted via the email at [email protected] and will be addressed at the next Public Meeting
- Persons wishing to make presentations may do so in person or via a streaming service (Zoom/Teams/Google)
Public Issues or concerns that are to be presented to the Board of Garrett County Commissioners during any Public Meeting should be scheduled with Carol A. Riley-Alexander, Executive Assistant to the Board of County Commissioners/County Administrator.
The Board of Garrett County Commissioners next scheduled Public Meeting will be Monday, April 5, 2021. Please check the web site www.garrettcounty.org for meeting information.