PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, September 7, 2021
Meeting will also be Live Streamed at https://www.facebook.com/garrettcountygovernment/
Agenda Session Times are Approximate
The Board of County Commissioners may close a portion of this public meeting and move into Executive Session to comply with a specific constitutional, statutory, or judicial requirement that may prevent public disclosure about a particular proceeding or matter
*To comment on agenda items – please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
3:00 Administrative Session
- Garrett County Health Department – Performance Management and Quality Improvement Update
- Board Appointments
- Garrett County Department of Social Services Board of Directors – John Frank, Melissa King, and Holly Fleming
- Garrett County Mental Health Advisory Committee – Kim Gilbert
- Board Appointment Recommendations
– Land Reclamation Committee Appointment Recommendation – Michael Lynch
– Garrett County Public Schools – Blueprint Implementation Coordinator – Dr. Nicole Miller
- Mr. Null will review a number of administrative and managerial matters under his authority and jurisdiction with the Board of County Commissioners
4:00 Call to Order of Public Session, Invocation, and Pledge of Allegiance
County Administrator – Additions/Deletions to Public Meeting Agenda
Approval of Public, Administrative, and Executive Meeting Minutes
4:05 Garrett County Health Department – COVID 19 Update
4:10 Garrett County Department of Financial Services – Purchasing Division
Visitors Center Exterior Painting – Bid #21–0812P
Visitors Center Roof Replacement – Bid #21–0812R
4:15 Garrett County Community Action Committee, Inc.
- Emergency Rental Assistant Program (ERAP) Update
4:20 PUBLIC HEARING
: Maryland Department of Community Development Block Grant Program – Community Development Round – Oakland Trout Run Regional Waste Water Treatment Plant and Garrett County Community Action Committee – Senior Assistance.
Public Issues or concerns that are to be presented to the Board of Garrett County Commissioners during any Public Meeting should be scheduled with Carol A. Riley-Alexander, Executive Assistant to the Board of County Commissioners/County Administrator.
The Board of Garrett County Commissioners next scheduled Public Meeting will be Tuesday, September 21, 2021.