PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, April 19, 2022
Meeting will also be Live Streamed at https://www.facebook.com/garrettcountygovernment/
Agenda Session Times are Approximate
The Board of County Commissioners may close a portion of this public meeting and move into Executive Session to comply with a specific constitutional, statutory, or judicial requirement that may prevent public disclosure about a particular proceeding or matter.
*To comment on agenda items – please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
3:00 Administrative Session
- Appointment – Emergency Medical Services – Region I Advisory Council – Kim Gordon
- Waiver of Independent Appraisals – Purchase of Used 2016 O’Brien Hydro Jetter Machine
- Mr. Null will review a number of administrative and managerial matters under his authority and jurisdiction with the Board of County Commissioners.
4:00 Call to Order of Public Session, Invocation, and Pledge of Allegiance
County Administrator – Additions/Deletions to Public Meeting Agenda
Approval of Public, Administrative, and Executive Meeting Minutes
4:05 Proclamation: Child Abuse Prevention Month – April 2022
4:10 Garrett County Department of Financial Services – Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC) Project Presentations. Presentations will be presented by the following Four (4) projects for the ARC Fiscal Year 2023.
- Town of Kitzmiller – Kitzmiller Economic Development Strategy & Plan
- Garrett College – Outdoor Leadership & Adventure Education Summer Apprenticeship Program
- Garrett College – Garrett College IT Infrastructure Project VI
- Garrett County Arts Council – GCAC Community-Wide Engagement and Feasibility Study to Support $MART ART Program Development/Business Model/Plan
4:20 Garrett County Purchasing Department
Bid Awards: Contract Award – RFP #22–0325 Aviation Consulting Services Garrett County Airport
4:25 Appointments – Garrett County Diversity Committee
4:30 Announcement – Garrett County Song Designation – Garrett County Time
4:35 Close Public Meeting as Board of County Commissioners
Open Public Meeting as Garrett County Sanitary District, Inc.
Adopt Bond Resolution – Authorizing the issuance of Garrett County Sanitary District, Inc. of new money bonds and refunding bonds of various water and sewer projects.
4:40 Close Public Meeting as Garrett County Sanitary District, Inc.
Open Public Meeting as Board of Garrett County Commissioners
Approval of Bond Resolution – Approving the issuance by Garrett County Sanitary District, Inc. of new money bonds and refunding bonds for various water and sewer projects and guaranteeing payment of such issued bonds.
Public Issues or concerns that are to be presented to the Board of Garrett County Commissioners during any Public Meeting should be scheduled with Carol A. Riley-Alexander, Executive Assistant to the Board of County Commissioners/County Administrator.
The Board of Garrett County Commissioners next scheduled Public Meeting will be Monday, May 2, 2022.
4:45 Fiscal Year 2023 Budget Presentations: Garrett College
Garrett County Sheriff’s Department