The Board of County Commissioners may close a portion of this public meeting and move into Executive Session to comply with a specific constitutional, statutory, or judicial requirement that may prevent public disclosure about a particular proceeding or matter.
*To comment on agenda items – please send to [email protected]
3:00 Administrative Session
- Garrett County Community Action Committee – Request for Fiscal Year 2023 County Property Tax Abatement
- Waiver of Independent Appraisals – Purchase of Used Hazmat Response Unit
- Mr. Null will review a number of administrative and managerial matters under his authority and jurisdiction with the Board of County Commissioners.
4:00 Call to Order of Public Session, Invocation, and Pledge of Allegiance
County Administrator – Additions/Deletions to Public Meeting Agenda
Approval of Public, Administrative, and Executive Meeting Minutes
1. Robotics Team 1629 Garrett County Coalition – 2022 Chairman’s Award – FIRST World
2. Miss Western Maryland’s Outstanding Teen 2022 – Zoe Zuzak
4:10 Proclamations: Community Action Month – May 2022
National Poppy Day – May 27, 2022
4:15 Garrett County Department of Financial Services – Purchasing Division
Bid Awards: 1. Garrett County Airport AWOS Replacement Project – Bid #22–0407
2. McHenry Lions Club Pump Track Construction – Bid #22–0428
3. Hot Mix Asphalt – Bid #22–0505HM
4. Filters – Bid #22–0505F
4:20 PUBLIC HEARING: Maryland Department of Community Development – Special Projects
Public Issues or concerns that are to be presented to the Board of Garrett County Commissioners during any Public Meeting should be scheduled with Carol A. Riley-Alexander, Executive Assistant to the Board of County Commissioners/County Administrator.
The Board of Garrett County Commissioners next scheduled Public Meeting will be Monday, June 6, 2022.
4:30 PUBLIC HEARING: Garrett County Constant Yield Tax Rate
4:45 PRESENTATION: Garrett County Government – Fiscal Year 2023 Operating & Capital Budget
Presentation. Final adoption is planned for June 6, 2021