The Board of County Commissioners may close a portion of this public meeting and move into Executive Session to comply with a specific constitutional, statutory, or judicial requirement that may prevent public disclosure about a particular proceeding or matter.
*To comment on agenda items – please send to email@example.com
3:00 Administrative Session
- Accident Community Housing Corporation– Request for Fiscal Year 2023 Property Tax Abatement
- Mr. Null will review a number of administrative and managerial matters under his authority and jurisdiction with the Board of County Commissioners.
4:00 Call to Order of Public Session, Invocation, and Pledge of Allegiance
County Administrator – Additions/Deletions to Public Meeting Agenda
Approval of Public, Administrative, and Executive Meeting Minutes
4:05 Recognition: Our Town Theatre – 25 Year Anniversary
4:10 Resolution: Maryland Department of Community Development – Special Projects
4:15 Garrett County Department of Financial Services – Purchasing Division
Bid Awards: 1. Fuel – Bid # 22–0512F
2. Motor Oil & Grease – Bid # 22–0512
3. Culvert Pipe – Bid # 22–0519C
– Garrett County Government
- Approval/Adoption – Fiscal Year 2023 Tax Rates
- Approval/Adoption – Fiscal Year 2023 Operating and Capital Budget
Public Issues or concerns that are to be presented to the Board of Garrett County Commissioners during any Public Meeting should be scheduled with Carol A. Riley-Alexander, Executive Assistant to the Board of County Commissioners/County Administrator.
The Board of Garrett County Commissioners next scheduled Public Meeting will be Monday, June 20, 2022 to be held at the Friendsville Town Hall beginning at 5:00 p.m.