The Board of County Commissioners may close a portion of this public meeting and move into Executive Session to comply with a specific constitutional, statutory, or judicial requirement that may prevent public disclosure about a particular proceeding or matter.
*To comment on agenda items – please send to [email protected]
3:00 Administrative Session
- Discussion – Letter from Garrett County Planning Commission requesting amendment to the Deep Creek Watershed Zoning Ordinance prohibiting the use of shipping containers as dwelling units
- Board Appointments
- Garrett County Health Planning Council – 2 Members – Three Year Terms
- Garrett County Mental Health Advisory Council – 1 replacement
- Garrett County Police Accountability Board – 1 member – Three Year Term
- Mr. Null will review a number of administrative and managerial matters under his authority and jurisdiction with the Board of County Commissioners
4:00 Call to Order of Public Session, Invocation, and Pledge of Allegiance
County Administrator – Additions/Deletions to Public Meeting Agenda
Approval of Public, Administrative, and Executive Meeting Minutes
4:05 Proclamations: I Can Swim Month – October 2023
National Digital Inclusion Week – October 2-6, 2023
4:10 Recognition – Sunrise Sanitation – 45th Anniversary
4:15 Garrett County Department of Financial Services – Purchasing Division
- Contract Award – Request for Proposal #23–0815 – Preliminary Engineering and Environmental Reports Chestnut Ridge & Jennings Sewer Collection System
4:20 Public Commentary
4:25 John H. Frank – Recognition of Director Frank’s Retirement
Adjournment of Public Session
Public Issues or concerns that are to be presented to the Board of Garrett County Commissioners during any Public Meeting should be scheduled with Carol A. Riley–Alexander, Executive Assistant to the Board of County Commissioners/County Administrator.
The Board of Garrett County Commissioners next scheduled Public Meeting will be Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at the Garrett County Courthouse beginning at 4:00 PM.