PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Agenda Session Times are Approximate
The Board of County Commissioners may close a portion of this public meeting and move into Executive Session to comply with a specific, constitutional, statutory, or judicial requirement that may prevent public disclosure about a particular proceeding or matter
3:00 Administrative Session
- Application by Avilton Community Association for exemption of real property tax
- Mr. Null will review a number of administrative and managerial matters under his authority and jurisdiction with the Board of County Commissioners.
4:00 Call to Order of Public Session, Invocation, and Pledge of Allegiance
4:02 County Administrator – Additions/Deletions to Public Meeting Agenda
4:03 Approval of Public, Administrative, and Executive Meeting Minutes
- Garrett County Government Employee Retirement: Lonnie Rush – 19+ Years – Garrett County Department of Public Works – Utilities Division
- Troy Ellington – 13+Years – Garrett County Planning Commission
4:10 Proclamation: GC SPAY Awareness Day – February 28, 2017
4:20 Public Hearing: Garrett County Department of Public Works – Utilities Division
- Master Plan Text Amendments
4:25 Public Commentary
Requests to be on the Agenda must be made to Carol Riley-Alexander, Executive Assistant to the Board of County Commissioners/County Administrator by 1:00 p.m. one week prior to the Public Meeting Day.
The Board of Garrett County Commissioners next scheduled Public Meeting will be held at the Garrett County Courthouse on Monday, March 6, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.