PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Monday, June 19, 2017
Held at Bloomington Fire Hall
Agenda Session Times are Approximate
The Board of County Commissioners may close a portion of this public meeting and move into Executive Session to comply with a specific constitutional, statutory, or judicial requirement that may prevent public disclosure about a particular proceeding or matter
6:00 Call to Order of Public Session, Invocation, and Pledge of Allegiance
6:02 County Administrator – Additions/Deletions to Public Meeting Agenda
6:03 Approval of Public, Administrative, and Executive Meeting Minutes
6:05 Board Appointments
- Garrett County Civil Service Board
- Garrett County Deep Creek Watershed Board of Zoning Appeals
- Garrett County Health Planning Council
- Garrett County Department of Social Services Advisory Board
6:10 Garrett County Community Action Committee, Inc.
- Fiscal Year 2018 Property Tax Abatement Request
6:15 Garrett County Planning & Land Development
- Fiscal Year 2018 Program Open Space Project Requests
6:20 Board of County Commissioners and Bloomington Residents
- Resident Input and Public Commentary Time
6:30 Adjournment of Public Session
Public Issues or concerns that are to be presented to the Board of Garrett County Commissioners during any Public Meeting should be scheduled with Carol Riley-Alexander, Executive Assistant to the Board of County Commissioners/County Administrator.
The Board of Garrett County Commissioners next scheduled Public Meeting will be Monday, July 3, 2017 at 4:00 PM at the Garrett County Courthouse Public Meeting Room.