PUBLIC MEETING AND ADMINISTRATIVE AGENDA
Monday, March 2, 2015
Agenda Session Times are Approximate.
Also on this date, the Board will conduct an Administrative Session at 2:00 p.m. to discuss the following topics. Certain segments of this administrative session may constitute as executive session:
- Review of County Government release of permit requirements and associated delinquent fees
- Department of Technology and Communications funding request for virtualization infrastructure
- Board and committee appointments
- County Administrator – other
PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
The Board of County Commissioners may close a portion of this public meeting and move into Executive Session to comply with a speciic constitutional, statutory, or judicial requirment that may prevent public disclosure about a particular proceeding or matter.
2:00 Administrative Session
4:00 Call to Order of Public Session, Invocation, and Pledge of Allegiance
4:02 County Administrator – Additions/Deletions to Public Meeting Agenda
4:03 Approval of Public, Administrative, and Executive Meeting Minutes
4:05 Garrett County Purchasing Department
- RFP Award: Stormwater Assessment – Garrett County Government
4:07 Department of Permits and Inspections
- Year End 2014 Report and Building Code Update
4:20 Presentation – The Energy and Property Rights Coalition
4:35 Announcement – Board of County Commissioners Marcellus Shale Natural Gas Advisory Group
- Mission and Charge Statement
- Appointment of Members
4:45 Garrett County Community Action Committee
- Board Approval and Execution –Annual Transportation Plan Grant Application
4:50 Constituent Input and Public Commentary
5:05 Board of County Commissioners Meeting and Appointment Schedule
5:15 Adjournment of Public Session
Public Issues or concerns that are to be presented to the Board of Garrett County Commissioners during any Public Meeting should be scheduled with Carol Riley-Alexander, Executive Assistant to the Board of County Commissioners/County Administrator.
The Board of Garrett County Commissioners next scheduled Public Meeting will be Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 4:00 PM.