The Board of Garrett County Commissioners held its recent public meeting at the Garrett County Courthouse on Tuesday, October 1, 2019. Paul Edwards served as Chairman.
The following items were discussed:
- Public, Administrative, and Executive Meeting Minutes were approved
- A proclamation was made to designate October 2019 as I Can Swim Program Month in Garrett County
- A proclamation was made to designate October 2019 as Women’s Small Business Month in Garrett County
- A Road Name Resolution was approved for four road names:
- Chisholm Line Road
- Valley Meadows Drive
- Grandview Boulevard
- Sunset Boulevard
- Beverly J. Beard was named Garrett County’s Most Beautiful Person - 2019
- Public comments were allowed
Public issues or concerns that are to be presented to the Board of Garrett County Commissioners during any Public Meeting should be scheduled with Carol A. Riley-Alexander, Executive Assistant to the Board of County Commissioners/County Administrator, by 11:00 p.m. on Monday one week prior to the Public Meeting Day.
The Board of Garrett County Commissioners next scheduled Public Meeting will be Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at the Garrett County Courthouse beginning at 4:00 p.m.