Work Weekend Announcement
Western Maryland 4-H Education Center
May 9th and 10th, 2014
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED!
The Western Maryland 4-H Education Center has scheduled a Volunteer Work Weekend for all 4-H youth, adults, and supporters of the Western Maryland 4-H Education Center. We are eagerly inviting all our clients and partners who play an important role in making the Western Maryland 4-H Education Center the special place that it is.
Schedule of Activities:
· Camp open to all Volunteers Friday at 12:00 noon on May 9th, 2014. Gates will remain open until 11:00pm for late arrivals. All cabins will be open and given on first come, first serve basis.
- Friday evening free time with campfire and music (Bring a chair / and or a drum).
- Friday pm sign up for work projects or Saturday morning at breakfast.
- Saturday Breakfast 8:30 am (Breakfast on us).
- Saturday Morning Work Session 9:00am to 12:00 noon.
- Saturday Lunch 12:00 noon - Cook Out at Outdoor grill (Lunch on us).
- Saturday Afternoon Work Session 12:30 to 3:30 pm
- Work session ends. Have a safe journey home 4:00pm
For more information contact: Darrell C. Spence, Camp Coordinator - Phone: 301-697-7170 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Maryland Extension programs are open to any person and will not discriminate against anyone because of race, age, sex, color, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, religion, ancestry, national origin, marital status, genetic information, political affiliation, and gender identity or expression.