The Board of County Commissioners held their recent public meeting at the Garrett County courthouse on Monday, March 4, 2019 at 4:00PM. Paul Edwards served as Chairman. The following items were discussed:
- An agenda item was added: A resolution was proposed to waive the $160,972 balance on property owned by C. Palmer Die Casting, Inc.
- Resolution 2019-2 was reviewed and approved to hold the Garrett County Tax Sale on Friday, May 17, 2019 at 10:00AM in the Commissioner’s Public Meeting Room
- Garrett County Purchasing Department recommended that the Commissioners award a bid to Success Floor Covering for the purchase and installation of carpet in the amount of $46,704.30.
- Resolution 2019-3 was reviewed and approved to waive the $160,972 balance on property owned by C. Palmer Die Casting, Inc. in support of the economic impact the business has had on the County.
- Public comments were allowed.
As a reminder, public issues or concerns that are to be presented to the Board of Garrett County Commissioners during any Public Meeting should be scheduled with Carol A. Riley-Alexander, Executive Assistant to the Board of County Commissioners/County Administrator.
The Board of Garrett County Commissioners next scheduled Public Meeting will be Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at the Garrett County Courthouse beginning at 4:00PM.