The Board of Garrett County Commissioners held its recent public meeting at the Garrett County Courthouse Tuesday, November 19, 2019. Paul Edwards served as Chairman.
The following items were discussed:
- Public, Administrative, and Executive Meeting Minutes were approved
- Garrett County Purchasing Department made a bid award for HVAC Services
- The Deep Creek Watershed Zoning Ordinance – Sign Chapter was adopted upon one amendment
- § 157.109 E1A regarding Electronic Message Center (“EMC”) signs: “intervals for messages require a minimum of 6 - 15 seconds between changes of messages” was amended to “…5 - 15 seconds”
- Public comments were allowed
Public issues or concerns that are to be presented to the Board of Garrett County Commissioners during any Public Meeting should be scheduled with Carol A. Riley-Alexander, Executive Assistant to the Board of County Commissioners/County Administrator, by 11:00 p.m. on Monday one week prior to the Public Meeting Day.
The Board of Garrett County Commissioners next scheduled Public Meeting will be Monday, December 2, 2019 at the Garrett County Courthouse beginning at 4:00 p.m.