The Board of Garrett County Commissioners held its recent public meeting at the Garrett County Courthouse on Tuesday, January 21, 2020. Paul Edwards served as Chairman.
The following items were discussed:
· Public, Administrative, and Executive Meeting Minutes were approved
· The Garrett Regional Medical Center Request for Fiscal Year 2020 County Property Tax Abatement was approved
· Public comments were allowed
Public issues or concerns that are to be presented to the Board of Garrett County Commissioners during any Public Meeting should be scheduled with Carol A. Riley-Alexander, Executive Assistant to the Board of County Commissioners/County Administrator, by 11:00 p.m. on Monday one week prior to the Public Meeting Day.
The Board of Garrett County Commissioners next scheduled Public Meetings will be as follows (each with a Community County Update Presentation immediately following the Public Meeting).
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at the Grantsville Volunteer Fire Department beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 2, 2020 at the Garrett College GIEC Room 111 beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at the Southern Garrett Rescue Squad beginning at 5:30 p.m.