Please be advised that bridge inspections will be taking place on the referenced dates, and will impact the following County roadways from the hours of 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Allied Contracting has scheduled the following inspection dates for the structures listed below:
• Glendale Road over Deep Creek Lake (G-0032001) - Flagging Operation - Monday, September 16 (completed)
• State Park Road over Meadow Mt Run (G-0033001) - Flagging Operation - Tuesday, September 17 (completed)
• Sang Run Road over Youghiogheny River (G-0064001) - Temporary Full Road Closure - Wednesday, September 18 (in-progress)
(morning bus and afternoon buses will run; single lane bridge to be completely closed 5-6 hours)
• Herrington Manor Road over Youghiogheny River (G-0016001) - Flagging Operation - Thursday, September 19
• Oakland-Sang Run Road over Deep Creek (G-0021001) - Flagging Operation - Thursday, September 19
In the event of inclement weather, the inspection make-up date is scheduled for Friday, September 20.
Flagging operations will be taking place on these roads during this timeframe, and the public should expect delays and detours. The inspection schedule is subject to change due to weather or equipment issues, and any revisions to the schedule will be reported.
The public can address any questions regarding the temporary road delays and detours to the Garrett County Engineering Department at 301-334-7481 or 301-334-7482.