Skip to Content
Garrett County, Maryland Seal
Garrett County Government
301.334.8970 | [email protected]


All available forms can be accessed in the sidebar.  If you're not sure what form you need, read through the question and answers below.
Need adjustments made to your bill?
Did you sell your property?
Are you renting your property?
Fill out the tenant release form
Need to sign up for water service?
Need to sign up for sewer service?