Please follow these guidelines to reduce problems relating to the sewage grinder pump and/or the sewage collection system serving your property.
Do not dispose of the following items into the sewer system
- Baby diapers
- Feminine and personal hygiene products
- Reinforced or heavy duty paper towels
- Cleaning rags or mop strings
- Cigarette butts
- Plastic objects
- Grease, oil or wax
- Flammable, explosive, toxic or poisonous liquids, solids or gases
- Corrosive or acidic materials
- For those properties served by a sewage grinder pump, the electrical breaker providing power to the grinder pump should always be in the "on" position, even when the house is vacant.